You can now help support our UK eSports coverage by donating a small amount through the ENUK page on crowdfunding website Patreon.
If you’re a fan of what we do, and would like to contribute, you will allow us to produce better content, cover more games and pay for better web hosting (which means our site won’t go down anymore when stories like Man U getting into eSports and Gross Gore’s Twitch ban attract a large number of readers.
We recently switched over to a faster, more stable and reliable managed web host but the costs for this are high (almost £1,000 per year).
We are not expecting much, but any donation you can offer would be massively appreciated – and we have a bunch of support rewards on offer too.
Your donation will help us to cover the following:
- Improve our web hosting, which means no more site crashes from big traffic spikes
- Attend and cover more eSports events as a team (travel/accommodation fees)
- Improve our video coverage – we have big plans for discussion shows, player profiles, interviews and more
- Produce more content, including articles and videos on other games outside of League of Legends
- Add a new email newsletter
- Develop the website further
- Grow the team
Dom is an award-winning writer who graduated from Bournemouth University with a 2:1 degree in Multi-Media Journalism in 2007.
As a long-time gamer having first picked up the NES controller in the late ’80s, he has written for a range of publications including GamesTM, Nintendo Official Magazine, industry publication MCV as well as Riot Games and others. He worked as head of content for the British Esports Association up until February 2021, when he stepped back to work full-time on Esports News UK and as an esports consultant helping brands and businesses better understand the industry.