These terms and conditions apply to all competitions carried out by Esports News UK unless stated otherwise.
1. Competitions are not open to families or employees of Esports News UK or any of its affiliates, their families, employees, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
2. UK entrants only, unless the competition states otherwise. Esports News UK reserves the right to post items to those residing in mainland UK only.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. Entrants must be at least 13 years of age to enter the competition, unless it's for a 15 or 18-certificate game, then they must be of or above the respective age to enter.
5. Entries will only be accepted as clearly instructed in the specific competition details, for example a Twitter retweet competition or an email entry.
6. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or undelivered entries.
7. Esports News UK reserves the right to alter, amend or close any competition at any time.
8. There are no cash alternatives.
9. Please refer to a specific competition page for the closing date, how and when winners will be notified and a description of the prizes.
10. A winner or list of winners will be posted on the specific competition page on the day a winner is picked.
11. Late, incorrect or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
12. Entries must be submitted by an individual, not an agency or company.
13. Esports News UK reserves the right to publish names of competition winners and we may send them additional information via Twitter direct message or email. By entering a competition ran by us, you agree to this.
14. Entry to any Esports News UK competition signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions which include the specific competition instructions and rules.
15. If the competition is in conjunction with another party or website, Esports News UK cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise from the competition.
16. Esports News UK's decision is final.
We may ask for and store the names and addresses of competition winners, purely for the purpose of sending them any prizes that are required to be mailed out to them.