Former Perilous Void League of Legends players are still awaiting payment from the organisation, three months after the team disbanded.
Back in November 2016, owner Michael “Mick” Hartley promised that the players will be paid, and apologised. He said they had not been paid is because he lost his job in the summer.
On Friday, XENEX jungler Sancus (ex-Perilous Void) tweeted:
imagine setting up a twitter group chat to arrange payment for your former plays whom you owe money and saying you will pay them that 1/2
— Sancus (@sancuslol) February 23, 2017
@sancuslol same weekend and also imagine it being 2 months after that even and you still havnt been payed xD 2/2
— Sancus (@sancuslol) February 23, 2017
Sancus told Esports News UK that Prosfair, Artorias, Bradtek and Kr1z are still owed £100 each.
The players were previously told the cost of their tickets for Multiplay Insomnia58 would be refunded once they qualified for the ESL UK Premiership.
Perilous’ fighting game manager Brian “DotShotgun” Houston (who is taking on another role at the org soon) confirmed that the players are still owed money.
“We do plan to pay them back, starting early next month, but it’s probably going to take months,” he said.
Mick failed to respond to our requests for comments on time.
Check out Esports News UK soon for more details on the state of Perilous going forwards.

Dom is an award-winning writer and finalist of the Esports Journalist of the Year 2023 award. He graduated from Bournemouth University with a 2:1 degree in Multi-Media Journalism in 2007.
As a long-time gamer having first picked up the NES controller in the late ’80s, he has written for a range of publications including GamesTM, Nintendo Official Magazine, industry publication MCV and others. He worked as head of content for the British Esports Federation up until February 2021, when he stepped back to work full-time on Esports News UK and offer esports consultancy and freelance services. Note: Dom still produces the British Esports newsletter on a freelance basis, so our coverage of British Esports is always kept simple – usually just covering the occasional press release – because of this conflict of interest.